Tuesday, February 7, 2012

IF: Suspense


This week Illustration Friday theme is suspense.
I thaught about this and realize that for me, suspense is the feeling I get when I read a really good book. I get so caught up in the story that I have often missed my bus stop. I forget time when I want to really know the end. It seems that I can't read quickly enough.

So here is a little collage that I did in my sketchbook.
Sometimes it's fun to leave the computer away and get back to scissors and glue
Hope you like it

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that illustration, I can think about a totebag with it

Roma Gutiérrez said...

This is great!! i love it

laura kay said...

I love your style, and I'm real happy i found your blog! and yes I feel the same way about good books!

Courtney Frederiksen said...

I completely understand that feeling and you've captured it so well. Love the style.

pretty day said...

This is great!!! As a fellow book-lover, I can totally relate! Great illustration!

Pablo J. Casal said...

Una idea magnífica y un estilo genial. Me encanta tu ilustración, Caro!

Anne Onsøien said...

Very nice illustration, love the combination with the letters and drawing.

Isabelle said...

Carolina!! J'adore!! I have been so busy that I forgot to go around my "tour" of illustrators I love to visit!! Mais je suis ici, maintenant, et quelle belle idée et image!! :)

Jonathan Matthews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan Matthews said...

Your art is really amazing. Your so inspiring, thank you.

Keep it up :)


JnthnMtthws.Blogspot.Com

Carolina said...

Thank you all for the great comments

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping