Saturday, August 13, 2011

need help, having a illustration dilemma


option 1

option 2

I currently working on this week's illustration friday and i have found myself in a illustration dilemma.
I'm doing a little bird and I can figue out which eye fits best
Would you help me and tell me what you think?
I think option 2 fits more with the felling of happiness that i want my bird to have
but I think the bird in option 1 has more character and i like how the black line meets the eye
Any advice?
I'll keep working on it and keep you posted on the results

3 comments:

Mélanie said...

Je préfère l'option deux, car je trouve que le choix de l'oeil s'intègre mieux au reste de la tête d'oiseau et forme un tout plus cohérent :). Je le trouve vraiment beau!

Olgraybeard said...

1 . . . 2 looks like a human eye

Unknown said...

nice illustration custom logo design

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping